Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Own Private Idaho

Greetings from the Gem State, Idaho, USA! We are here visiting Stephanie's parents for a few days. I just wanted to thank you for your comments on my last entry and for your continued prayers about the baby. I will keep you posted on our progress. Now, allow me to leave you with the words from the Idaho state song. You tell me if this is not exactly what you think of when you think of Idaho.

Here we have Idaho
Singing her way to fame
Silver and gold in the moonlight (here comes my favorite part)
Romance lies in her name (WHAT?)

Singing, singing of you
That's what we'll do
All our lives through
We'll go singing, singing of you
Singing of Idaho!

I wrote that from memory. Test me next time you see me. Romance lies in her name!?!?!?!?!? I-da-ho. Doesn't sound all that romantic to me. O well, the weather is nice, Rainey is being spoiled rotten and I'm playing golf tomorrow. Can't complain about any of that.

4 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Donna G said...

I think the original name was Rahab!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

Hope your having fun in I-da-ho...hmmm feeling romantic all of the sudden. Stephen I had forgotten how much you love that song. Tod really enjoyed the golf trip...loved spending time with the Bailey men. Give Rainey a hug and tell her to come see us in Mid-a-land. Love you three!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

HA! Now THAT'S a state song! Hope you're doing well. Thanks for the voice mail last night. It was perfect timing--as always.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Stephen Bailey said...

Dog, I love it when a comment makes me laugh out loud! Lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home