Monday, May 23, 2005

Update on Craig II

This is not a blog site about Craig and I will write about other topics, but I wanted to get you updated on the latest. Craig agreed to go to a mental health facility called Trinity Springs. He has been there for several days now and they are experimenting with some new medication. At this point, I don't know when he will be released, but I do know that both he and Brian have a lot to work through. Please keep praying and come back to visit my blog again. I'll write about something happy!

3 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Stephen,

You have my prayers on Craig's behalf. Thank you for being the hands and heart of Jesus! Be blessed as you continue to minister.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

amen to that

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger SG said...

Hey it's your blog and therefore you can and should blog about whatever is on your heart. Right now that is Craig. Think of all the parayer cover he could recieve from this blog! Keep on keeping on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home