Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Office

I love The Office on NBC! We are having a little Halloween fun at our office today. The real Michael Scott would be proud.

That's Senior Minister Joel Quile on the left as Michael Scott, Youth Minister Matt McBryde on the right as Jim Halpert, Administrator Karen Black front and center as Pam Beesly and yours truly in the back as Dwight K. Schrute.

This picture was taken shortly after retrieving my stapler from the center of a jell-o mold. Jim refuses to admit he did it. Fact: I found an empty jell-o box in Jim's trash can. Fact: I shook Jim's hand in a secret effort to find out if his fingers were sticky. Result: Affirmative.

Question: Who is really in charge here? They can call me Assistant to the Regional Manager if they so desire. I'm armed with the knowledge and security that this office would not be able to function without Dwight K. Schrute.

7 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you bring beets from the farm?

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Kim Q. said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! I love you guys!!! You all look picture perfect! love ya oodles!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Kim Q. said...

oh...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Craig said...

proof that people that work at churches do nothing.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

hahahahahahahaha....hahahahahahaha. I can't stop....hahahahahaha

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Val said...

I am going to investigate a conspiracy theory based in the fact that your daughter's name is Rainey and you play a character also played by a guy named Rainn Wilson. Coincidence? Dwight K. Schrute does not believe in coincidence.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Beaner said...

Seriously - my husband's name is Dwight. I think he connects to that character a little too much. Except my husband plays 'World of Warcraft' and NOT "Second Life'.

Looks like a fun office!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home