Tuesday, August 21, 2007

On the Move (Family Update)

My family enjoyed a trip to San Antonio last week where I was invited to lead a Wednesday night praise service at the Northside Church of Christ. This was our third summer to be with that church. They always welcome us warmly and we enjoy playing in San Antonio.

Stephanie and Emily flew from San Antonio to Idaho to attend Steph's grandmothers funeral. Rainey and I drove home with a short stop in Austin to see some of our favorite friends. We are all back at home now and gearing up for school. Steph starts teaching at TCU today.

My parents and niece Caitlin returned yesterday from two weeks in China. They worked with orphans, helped with medical treatment and saved a bit of time for some sight seeing.

Last week my brother J. and his wife Laurie took their older daughter Jordan back to Harding where she is beginning her second year.

And Sunday Tod and Lee Ann dropped of Bailey at ACU to begin her freshman year. Of all these travels, the short trip from Midland to Abilene may have been the most difficult. I'll probably write more about that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home