Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Get Out of That Chair and Walk!

We had dinner with Lee Ann and Bailey last night. It was so good to be with them. Their strength and honesty teach, encourage and convict me. We are praising God today as Bailey had a great doctor visit in Dallas and is out of her wheelchair. Please see the note from my brother-in-law below.

Dear friends and family,
I just watched Bailey walk down the hall to our hotel room. It was wonderful. I don't have long, but I wanted to update after visiting Dr. (super)Starr. All the news is great. She has healed wonderfully and is now released to do whatever she feels like doing. We are thrilled. Lee Ann cried. Bailey feels really tall. We are headed to the mall to buy college clothes. Bailey can't wait to try on clothes like a normal person. This is a good day. Grace. Tod


Thank you all for your many prayers! It is a good day.

4 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger julie said...

Stephen, I so want to meet Bailey when she gets to ACU. I am already in love with that girl. I can tell that she is strong and courageous. My favorite kind of girl.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Val said...

Awesome! Of course you can put me on call if she ever needs anything in Abilene- you know: car trouble, moving stuff, hauling things, whatever. I'm a resource for you and yours whenever you need one. Any chance they'll be at Highland on Sunday?

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

can't wait to see Bailey and YOU next week!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Amy C said...

Praise God for Bailey's healing! May he bless her richly in the coming year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home