Wednesday, November 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BST!

A quick shout out to my brother Brandon who was born on this day some thirty years ago - give or take a decade.

When I went to college, my good friend Allen Robertson told me I needed to meet another incoming Freshman named Brandon Scott Thomas - a boy with three last names. Little did I know that we would be connected for the rest of our lives.

No need to go into detail in a public forum like this. So, I will simply say that we have enough dirt on each other to build a mountain and we have had A LOT of fun gathering that dirt!

BST, I love you, I trust you and I'm proud of you. Thanks for always being there to laugh with until we cry and cry with until we can laugh again.

I'm glad you were born!

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

WOW! Thanks, man! What an honor. So glad we're friends. I honestly couldn't imagine the last 18 years without your true friendship!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home