Monday, November 13, 2006

Big Night Out

I hit the town Saturday night with a beautiful woman on each arm!After some primping at the Sweet and Sassy Salon, Rainey joined her mother and me for a big night out. We dropped little sister off at my brother's house and headed for our favorite Japanese restaurant. Rainey turned heads with her new hair-do and lovely red dress her Papa brought her from China.

After dinner it was off to the theater to see a musical about Noah and his family called, "The Ark." At intermission, the owner of the theater asked Rainey to collect entries for a drawing to win free tickets to another show. Well, she worked the room not only collecting entries, but telling everyone about her make-over and her dress from China. Then she got to stand center stage and draw the winners for the free tickets. When she was introduced, she smiled and took a bow.

She called me "Sir" for the entire evening and waited patiently for me to open doors for her and Stephanie. In fact, Steph tried to get the door once and Rainey scolded her and told her that was the gentleman's job. I hope she expects nothing less from the young men she will date someday.

I also hope she will remember nights like Saturday night forever. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home