Monday, February 19, 2007

Cruisin'

Steph and I just returned from a very relaxing cruise. We met some very nice people, ate great food, read, hung out by the pool, snorkeled, shopped and...well...I'll stop my list there. What happens on a cruise stays on a cruise, right?We are so grateful to my parents (Papa and Rose) for keeping the girls for a whole week so we could get away. It was a wonderful way to celebrate Valentine's and Stephanie's birthday!
Another year older and more beautiful than ever! Looks like that guy she's with has put on a few pounds though. Must have been the cruise food.

Hope all is well in your world.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

I've been good about calling everyone on their birthdays, but I knew you guys were out of town, so please tell Stephanie "Happy Birthday!" for me. Oh, and I'll be home this weekend, so hopefully I can stop by to say hello.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

I actually picked up the phone to call and wish Steph Happy Birthday...then I remembered the last time I had talked to Rose I heard sweet little voices in the background and you were cruising...glad you had a wonderful time.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Amy C said...

Glad you had a wonderful time. It blessed me just seeing that beautiful blue water and your smiling faces. Happy Birthday Stephanie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home