Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Muse

I seem to have lost my Muse in the new year. Perhaps she will miss me and return. Until then, here are some pics from the holiday season and why I like them.
The Nativity at Rainey's school. She played Mary. I like this picture because I love pre-school theatre!

This is our family at church on Christmas Eve. Rainey wanted to wear her "Wizard of Oz" shoes, but obviously didn't want her picture taken. I also like this picture because Stephanie made those dresses and her blouse.



This is Em on Christmas morning. I like this picture because it shows Ike the Super Weenie Dog's butt and because Em and the bear have the same tired look on their faces.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Amy C said...

You have a very talented wife. I wish I could whip up an outfit or two. Unfortunatly, it is not in my skill set!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

Happy Birthday baby brother! Loved the pictures...not surprised that Rainey was Mary...wish we could have seen it. We really enjoyed the holidays with you and hopefully will get to see you next weekend when we come for basketball. Have a wonderful day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home