Monday, August 22, 2005

Half the way Home



Had another sonogram today. Little munchkin was moving around a lot. Heart rate 146, measured 19 weeks and 3 days. We're half way to full term!

We are far enough along to find out the sex and the verdict is...we decided not to find out (sorry BST). We didn't find out the first time and it was fun, so we are holding out again. We also enjoy torturing friends and family.

Rainey went with us today. It was her second time to see her new baby brother or sister. The first time we had to wait a little while so we got some treats to make the time go by faster. She was really excited to go again which pleased me. But when we got started she whispered in my ear, "Aren't we going to get any Skittles?" When I said no she tried to act interested anyway, but the magic was gone.

From the profile, this baby seems to have Rainey's nose which is a blessing. Cute noses are a strong trait on Steph's side of the family not mine (no offense Rose).

We meet with the doc on Thursday and if all looks good they will take us off the "at risk" pregnancy list. Thanks for your continued prayers!

4 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Val said...

I am so glad to hear things are going well. Continue to keep us posted.

When my sister had her first child she did not want to know the sex and my brother-in-law did. The doctor told him and he kept quiet even when my sister hounded him to find out later in her pregnancy. He even let her decorate for the wrong gender and never said a word. I am just not that strong.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

....praying for your guys and baby. So happy to hear the great report.

I hope you did buy your precious daughter some skittles after that comment..........

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! Our Life Group asks for a report every Sunday night and then we pray for the baby and Stephanie. I love that you are not finding out...sorry Brandon!
Take care of Stephanie and tell Rainey if Aunt Lee Ann had been there I would have bought her some Skittles.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

I called the doctor and the technician. I know the sex. I'm not telling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home