Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How to Make Your Head Spin

It's been awhile since I've blogged...actually, I begin a lot of blogs like that now that I think of it. Oh well, I still believe it's a valuable, if not consistent exercise for me.

Today I simply wanted to share a recipe I just tried. It's a recipe for making ones head spin.

First, get out your Old Testament and read Amos start to finish. I recommend The Message for this as the updated language might freshen it up for you.

Next, listen to a sermon about how the religious people of Jesus' day responded to the healing of an invalid man on the Sabbath in John 5.

Finally, pick up the book Jesus Wants to Save Christians by Rob Bell and Don Golden and read it in one sitting.

Commence head spinning.

Most good recipe's include wine and this one is no exception. After following the first three steps, you will more than likely need a drink.

Warning: Watching or listening to a presidential debate after trying the above mentioned recipe could actually cause one's head to explode. Please take necessary precautions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home