Friday, February 01, 2008

Catching Up

January was a whirlwind of a month. Here are some highlights:



Okay, this was in December, but it was a highlight. We spent Christmas in the bay area with Steph's family. It was great!

----------------------------

We had a wonderful New Years Eve with dear friends from Lake Highlands days. This years theme was James Bond. Get it? 007 for the end of 2007? Anyway, I resisted the temptation to attach 8 cats to myself and go as one of the more provocative Bond movie titles and simply painted my index finger gold instead.

---------------------------

Emily turned 2 on the 18th of January. Her mom put together a wonderful Dora the Explorer party and Em wore herself out on a new mini trampoline and tri-cycle.

--------------------------

I was honored to participate in the Fresno Zoe conference again this year. I cannot overstate the kindness of the people there. They are the definition of hospitality. It's always great to be with my Zoe friends and to make new ones as I did this year. The food is outstanding, the smiles and hugs are warm and those who attended my class participated with open minds and hearts. I was so uplifted! Thanks to everyone there for a wonderful weekend.

------------------------

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Val said...

Great pics of a great family hopefully having a great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home