Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Rob Bell

If you do not know who Rob Bell is, I implore you to check out www.mhbcmi.org and listen to this man of God teach. My brother-in-law introduced me to his teachings last Summer and I'm addicted. I listen to at least one sermon a week from this man. I pause as I go and take pages of notes. As one friend put it, he crafts a sermon like a well designed web page. He starts broad like a home page and then links you to several other pages and ties it all together in a beautiful, convicting and motivating package. Rob Bell is the main reason I asked for (and received) a Dell DJ for Christmas. Yes it's nice for downloading music, but I want this guy in my ear as much as possible.

I would also highly recommend him for new Christians or seekers. He is profound, but gentle in his approach. That's it. Just an advertisement for Rob Bell today.


1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I am also a huge fan of Bell. I download his teachings every week and burn them to CD's which I then listen to myself and pass out to the rest of the ministry staff at the church I work for. Great stuff. I also got a chance to hear him at the Youth Specialties conference in ATL last year. Phenomenal.
AE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home