Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Big D Has No D For D-wyane


Insert large sigh here.

So close, yet so far. For those of you who kept the faith even to the end; who held out hope even as Gary Payton held Jet Terry's jersey on his last three point try to tie game 6, my sincerest condolences.

The fact of the matter is the little Mavs couldn't stop Wade, fell in love with and were scorned by the jump shot and sent me into Mourning.

There is no trophy for second place.

Congratulations Miami Heat.

Go Rangers.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Rangers....let's see...now that's a tennis team, right? Shut up, Fish. I'm kidding.

Yes...the Mourning thing about gave me a heart attack.

You should have come over and joined me on the trampoline.

It came in handy last night too after Hasselhoff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home