Monday, February 06, 2006

Super

I was planning on writing about the Super Bowl this morning. I thought I might pontificate on such things as the officiating, The Bus, the lowest quarterback rating ever in a winning Super Bowl effort turned in by young Ben Rothlisberger, my family enjoying the game with a side of ribs and potato casserole (thanks Sandy and Jami), etc.

However, before I began to write I read Grant Boone's assessment of the game and realized there was no need for me to waste your time with my own driveling prose about the event. Please look to your right, click on the link to Grant's blog and enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

My favorite thing about it was the commercials. As always.

OK--that picture of Rainey and Emmy is the cutest thing ever! Stephen, she is absolutely GORGEOUS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home