Monday, January 16, 2006

Come On Already

I had a meeting this morning at 7:00 (no disrespect intended MLK), after which I called home to check on Steph. She was out of breath when she answered the phone. "Oh boy!" I thought. "Here we go!"

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was just doing my aerobics workout." she replied.

One day past her due date and she's doing aerobics.

I met her at 11:00 for a sonogram. Baby looks good. Big feet, strong heart, probably around eight pounds. So what's the hold up? Hopefully we'll find out tomorrow at 10:00 when we see the doctor.

Stay tuned.

5 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Joel said...

What in the world were you doing in a meeting on a National holiday at 7:00am when your wife could have a baby at any minute?

I thought you were a "family guy"

p.s. Take a shower!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

We are anxiously awaiting the phone call...but as the mother of four of which three were at least a week late I won't call and ask if Stephanie is "feeling anything". I know exactly what she is feeling!! Lots of love and prayers for our new Bailey baby.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

you know why, Quile--it's all about YOU isn't it??

BRING ON THE BABY!!!!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Beaner said...

OK - how desperate are you? I have talked to nurses who testify that this old wives tale is TRUE - have sex. The sperm softens the cervix. It worked for me when I was a day late. (And now you know more than you probably needed to!)

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Stephen Bailey said...

Without getting into too much detail - the sex thing doesn't ALWAYS work. Nuff said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home